Sunday, December 28

Look What I Found!!!

WOW! What a surprise it was to find these OLD pictures of LBA (Life Before Africa)! The kids have grown so much and some of us have lost some weight! HA HA HA! Hope you have fun looking at these like I did! Of course, I had to choose only a few!!
This was a huge moment, we were CRATED!!
Lily's last day of preschool in Texas.

Easton, Kendall, and I played cards while the men boxed up our house.

Oh yes, Lily loved to surprise Kendall with art projects when he woke up from naps!

What is that foreign object on the ground??? Will I ever see that again?!

ALL of our boxes to ship to Zambia.

Lily was 2 years old and Easton was 4 months old in this picture.

My kitchen in our seminary apartment before we moved!

Easton's first trip to the beach in Corpus Christi, look at that face! My GOODNESS he was FAT!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I just found this blog! I didn't know you had a second one! You are officially added to my bookmarks!
    Love all the stories and pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures make me sad!!! We had so much fun together in that tiny littly seminary kitchen!!

    ReplyDelete