Tuesday, December 16

3 Crafty Items, 2 Turtle Doves, and a Ooey Gooey Baby

The new wonderful thing to our kids are HOOKS! I gave each of them a white plastic hook to hang their hats, rain jackets, and bags on. WELL...those are old and as I was looking through some of the craft items that I brought from America I found these fun hooks that are shapes, so I decided to decorate them and give them to the children! They love the hooks! Now, we just have to figure out where to hang them!

Well we have 2 more pets to add to the animal farm here in Nyimba. For Kendall's preaching at the Bible School in Petauke we were given as gifts 2 doves to remind us to pray for the new graduates and their churches! Kendall built a cage for them and now he thinks we need to let them go! SOOO, he opened the cage last night and the birds are still here this morning. I guess they like the kids yelling at them and Sophie (one of our dogs) jumping to try and eat them! Oh what fun!


Sweet Lauren's portrait after having a lunch of spaghetti and biter biscuit! YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment