Friday, December 12

Friday, December 12

Today...Lauren decided she wanted to be up at 4:30 a.m. because she doesn't want the neighbor's rooster to be the only one awake and Lauren thinks that I should be awake with her to play! Yup, that is how the day began!
Lily and Easton were soon to follow at 6 a.m.! I was so proud of myself for having breakfast (biscuits and gravy) on the table and ready to eat by 6:30a.m.!
Then the day began full of fun stories and sayings....but the ones that topped the charts were as follows...
Lily was standing in the kitchen as the sun was peering through the window at sundown and she says, "Mama...look! I am standing on the sun pencil!" (a.k.a. sun beam)

At dinner, Kendall was questioning if I knew the word "perception". I told him that I knew what it meant and gave him a definition that pleased him and the conversation was over...so I thought. Lily then chimes in and says..."I know what 'peerseptchun' is.." I then ask her to define the word..."peerseptchun is the contraption that makes little pink flowers grow!" NICE! She would score many points for that one in Balderdash! I laughed so hard! She was precious!

Easton looked at me today and said ..."mama...at Zeria's house there is a shnake!" I said..."NO WAY! REALLY?!" And he replies while pointing at the ceiling..."in da rouf!" Kendall still has a hard time understanding Easton and I do sometimes, so we often times have to call Lily in to translate...when she doesn't understand either she just says "I don't know what in the world he is sayin'!"
Fun times in Nyimba! Will fill you in on some other fun stories from this week on Saturday!
Thanks for checking in with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment