Friday, February 5

Interview with Lily

Lily is 5 years old...here is my interview with my little princess!
Favorite Food: hamburgers
Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving because of the turkey and everyone comes and we sing songs! (She is referring to our mission family Thanksgiving gatherings!)
Favorite thing to do: swing and play with the doggies
In the house: Daddy hides and we try to find him, but before we can find him he comes out and scares us.
Favorite clothes: my Minnie Mouse shirt and my light blue jeans
When I grow up: I want to be a big girl and get my own breakfast when I wake up.
Favorite weather: sunny days
Favorite thing about living in Zambia: seeing people and they come to our house and we get to talk to them.
Favorite book: Anna Hibiscus (a book about a little girl who grew up in Africa)
Favorite Movie: Up
**After Lily said this Easton chimed in and said, "my favorite movie is Down!" HA! We laughed so hard!**
Color: pink
Best friends: Anna, Abigail, Isabel, and Lacie
What are you looking forward to about America? Seeing my grandparents
Least Favorite Food: noodles
Bible Story I love: Moses- he found a bush on fire but the bush wasn't on fire it was God talking to him in the bush.
I love being a big sister because: climbing trees with Lauren and Easton, playing games with them and the clothes they wear!
I love being a missionary kid because: everyone know we are missionaries..it is good because they know that we love Jesus and we don't do mean things to people.
If you could write a book what would it be about: our family in the forest
What kind of job do you want to have when you get older? Work in an ice cream factory because I love chocolate ice cream, I would give ice cream to people.
My favorite animals are: giraffes because I could feed him leaves and dolphins because they splash in the water.

1 comment:

  1. Loved your interviews with both Lily and Easton! What a precious time with them!!! :) I can't wait to see them when you guys come home. Love you!

    ReplyDelete