Thursday, October 1

Miss Mischief


Nothing surprises me anymore...some of Lauren's favorite things are: blowing zerberts on my back to wake me up in the morning, climbing onto tall furniture items when no one is looking, eating the toothpaste, running away with the Sharpie markers, leaving greasy fingerprints on semi-important papers and books, leaving her signature in Bibles and other reading materials, playing in the dogs water, and many other things. Well, these two instances top the favorite things to do list in my opinion.

So I know what you are thinking..."are there knives where she can get hurt?" "how did she get up there?" "were you there watching her?" The answers are no, herself, and yes!
I was in the kitchen eating my breakfast when all of the sudden Miss M (we will keep the names anonymous to protect the guilty) was carrying a stool. She quickly put the stool down in front of the kitchen sink and began to hike her chubby little legs up on the stool. "OH BROTHER!", I thought to myself, "what is she up to now!?" She then grabbed the Palmolive dish soap, sponge, and a dirty bowl and began to wash the dishes. After about 20 seconds of that, she decided that she couldn't really do her job well without getting into the sink. So she hiked that little leg right up onto the counter, sat on the edge, removed the dishes from one side of the sink into the other and sat in the sink in order to "wash" the dishes. Welcome to my life...never a dull moment.
ON ANOTHER DAY....
She decided that the nutritional health of the dogs was lacking fat, so Lauren decided to get them butter for breakfast one morning. Don't worry, she has learned the art of sharing, she distributed the butter evenly between the three dogs allowing them all about 10 seconds of licking per turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment