Wednesday, September 21

Infinity, Google, 100, Aren't Just Numbers To Me

Before we left America, Easton came up to me and said, "Mama did you know that google is the highest number?"
Teachers' Day
I said,"huh? Where did you learn that?" I then learned that Lily's friend, Kendyl, taught it to her when they visited us in Georgia! Well, I learned something from Kendyl via my children that google is the highest known number. If you know my kiddos, they wanted to know more! So, we told them that infinity never ends! They loved that!
Everyday, one of our kids says this phrase, "Infinity, google, one hundred" in regards to something. This morning I woke up and Lauren hugged me and said, "Mama, I love you infinity, google, one hundred!" To anyone else, it may sound crazy but to me that means that "I can't find any other words to describe the depth of my love."

No comments:

Post a Comment