Friday, July 23

Oh Gee....

As I am preparing a scrumptious Mexican dinner from scratch with my good friend Kim, I am interupted by the sound of my son saying, "Mama wook what YewWee did to me!" Just then I turned to see a little boy that looked like he had been painted up to join the circus or join the mime troup! As I peer down the hallway I see two more faces and Lily saying, "Mama! We did it to each other!" Was I mad, yes, probably because I had just told them not to go in my room because I had suntan lotion out and old diaper rash cream! I was mad because they disobeyed. I went to the office to inform my sweet husband of the goings on in the den. When Easton came into the office for Kendall to see him, all Kendall could do was cover his face and laugh. His response was, "I am trying not to laugh, but you HAVE to take a picture of that!" Then we both busted out laughing. Some things will be, I guess and we can't win 'em all!
Yeah, that is Desitin (diaper rash cream) all over my little "mimes"!

No comments:

Post a Comment