Saturday, March 13

Sunshine, Grass, Beetles, Mice, and FUN!

We have had a crazy, fun week with loads of excitement! I left the camera out all week because there was just so much going on that I couldn't resist snapping pictures. I took 162 pictures this week! Some of them are priceless, others went right to the trash! Enjoy the collage of our week!
 The kids love to play with these red and black beetles! They treat them like pets once they catch them!
The sun came out followed by hot days! I got really sunburned in 1 hour that I was in the sun one morning. All of my kiddos are now a bit "sunkissed" as well!
Summer was happy about the green grass, cool breezes, and the sunshine!
 All of nature was "buzzing"! 
At about 9 a.m. I was thinking to myself how the day was just going to be a relaxing day and that I would need to find something fun for the kids to do. Just then, Kendall yells, "JOY! Come here!" I ran from the porch to find that Paul had 13 baby mice on a box that had been born a few minutes before. A few minutes later, he found three more, then the two mothers and a daddy. It was a day of hide and seek mice in our yard!
 Everyone was intrigued by the baby mice.
After an afternoon of studying and napping, we had a great time in our beautiful green grass under the shade tree. 
My four of my most treasured possessions.
I wish you could hear the laugh behind that smile!
Pure joy, happiness, and simple fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment