Friday, March 5

How To Scare A Mom...

 Step One: Leave three kids in a room watching TV alone, while the mother packs the family's luggage.

 Step Two: Mom walks into the room to find locks of blond hair on the floor, yet the child with the hair missing is laughing and the guilty child sits quietly on the couch while clutching the scissors.
 Step 3: Mom instructs the child to turn around to see the damage. SHOO, at least it was a little straight and it wasn't her bangs!!! After a bit of a touch up, Lauren has a cute bob now! Thanks to her sweet and considerate brother, Easton!
You know what is funny about this whole scenario, two days before I was just thinking to myself how great my kids were being with their craft scissors. I was also thinking that they were doing a great job by not cutting each other's hair. Nice. Well, we had a talk about the fact that Mama and Daddy are the only ones who cut hair in the house, (Kendall was outside in the yard laughing out loud as I gave the "scissor speech".)


4 comments:

  1. I'm with Kendall - outside laughing! That is hilarious! I can just picture innocent Easton holding those scissors. Hey, maybe he wants to be a hairstylist one day?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the visual picture i have in my mind of lil Eaton sitting on the couch knowing he had done something wrong and not letting go of the 'weapon' sweet boy! Oh good job on not getting angry and yelling! :) Thats a funny story

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really need to post a picture of the "after". I love the shot of the back, and you can see what a fabulous job Easton did, but really, you need an "after" shot too. The completed look! Oh, aren't boys fun?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...my...goodness!! Isn't God good to watch over us at ALL times?!! Makes me re-think Sarah having scissors at her desk...course Wil is a little old to be caught doing this! :] This is one to re-tell down the road.

    ReplyDelete