Saturday, July 30

Dancing Princess

Recently, the kids were visiting with another missionary family and they asked each of our kids what they want to be when they grow up. Lauren's answer was this, "I want to be the big princess to a little princess." Today, she told her D-Daddy that right now she is a little princess (as she squats to the floor to show little) but when she gets big she is going to be a BIG princess (as she jumps in the air)! When our friend was here she took these precious pictures of Easton dancing with his princess sister!




1 comment:

  1. Oh My Goodness! She is precious...that last picture...JOY...I hope that is ALREADY framed! Love you! PS---I also love that she HAD to model someone to know how to bow like that...does this mean that you and Kendall cut a rug every now and then? I hope so...that's a sweet thought!

    ReplyDelete