Tuesday, June 29

The Free Fall of a Lifetime!!!

On our vacation to Victoria Falls, Kayla and I took on the Gorge Swing. I said all day long that I would not do it, but after abseil, and the flying fox, I was ready for the swing! It took a bit to get my heart and my mind in sync before this "swing" but it was awesome! The ride is like nothing I have experienced before! We free fell for 53 meters/58 yards/174 feet before we felt the jerk of the rope! We then enjoyed the swing across the gorge, it was awesome! So awesome that we did it AGAIN! Later that night, we had a hard time going to sleep because we always felt like we were falling. Our bodies were tingling and our hearts would race. This is an experience that I will NEVER forget!

1 comment:

  1. OMG Joy! It seriously looked like ya'll went in the dirt!!!! :-O
    Glad you had fun! I LOVE those kind of rides!

    ReplyDelete