Wednesday, January 20

Hopeful Parenting



I recently have come upon a book that I am really enjoying called “Hopeful Parenting” by David Jeremiah. There are many books on parenting that are excellent, but I have really loved reading this one in particular. I am having a hard time reading one chapter in one sitting because there is so much “meat” in his writing that I have to put it down and begin to pray about how to begin to apply these things to my life as a mother. God is really challenging me and teaching me through this book. I would highly recommend it to any parent who is overwhelmed, challenged, discouraged, or in need of a word of encouragement from a man who has 4 grown children and 9 grandchildren. Dr. Jeremiah’s words of wisdom are worth taking the time to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment