Wednesday, September 21

The Amazing A

Being the youngest can be hard sometimes, especially when you are on the brink of brilliance and your Mama is trying to learn to homeschool a 1st grader and Kindergartener. I mean, come on MOM, I need my brain fed as well!
This Mama is struggling at times to be diligent in "teaching" our littlest Lauren. Monday was better and we have been working on the letter "A". We read "The A Book" and as I read the book, Lauren kept saying, "Ants advance! Ants advance!" After we read we made a picture about the story that we read. She told me some of the things that the ants advanced over, I drew them and she colored! Of course we had to have ants too! After the completion of a big task like this, she had to have her picture taken with her masterpiece! Pray that I can be diligent to feed her little brain and not neglect to teach Lauren too!

Lauren told me that the ants advanced over the apple, acorn, and the apartments on Avenue A!


No comments:

Post a Comment